MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Professional Mybb Nintendo Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-09-09, 08:17 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you don't copy or rip it exactly as it is, its my site.

I never rip other themes, so no worries. What i said to him is, to design a theme like your site's (in the sense of simple dark based, and not in base of any of your components uses) is easy. Smile

(2011-09-09, 08:20 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure it is unique
But As i paid I hope it something like this

I will. But please don't send PM's every 10 minutes asking for update about the theme (i got atleast 5 PM's till now). As i already mentioned you, i will start on yours only after i finish a theme i'm currently doing.
(2011-09-09, 08:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I never rip other themes, so no worries. What i said to him is, to design a theme like your site's (in the sense of simple dark based, and not in base of any of your components uses) is easy. Smile
Yes, its fine then, just make sure any components or same style elements aren't used.

(2011-09-09, 08:48 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-09, 08:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I never rip other themes, so no worries. What i said to him is, to design a theme like your site's (in the sense of simple dark based, and not in base of any of your components uses) is easy. Smile
Yes, its fine then, just make sure any components or same style elements aren't used.

Well, Just to mention, i won't even see your Forum as example while designing. From what i see from his request, he need a dark theme (he showed ubers as example). I'm going to design one in my own way. Smile
Yeah I want to be unique not A ripped forum I need something unique but Just As Good and Grey/Dark

And i wont PM You any more update request as long as you can pm me updates
Pages: 1 2 3