MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB version: 1.6.1

On registration page, members encounter with the following error after they click the register button:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`msn`,`birthday`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`longregip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`,`remember`) VALUES ....................... 

1. I checked the database, but I couldn't see remember column.
2. I changed the member.php though I've never changed it. However, the problem is still continueing.
What do you advise to solve this problem?

Thanks for helping. Removing all the plugins solved the problem. Now I'll update that board into MyBB 1.6.4.