MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wanted Partners For Near Future Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow members !

After remaining dormant (literally) for few months I wanted to do something special Big Grin
So I made up a blog -
http://www.recipepper.com/
But as always I am inclined towards forum building and stuff so I wanted to make a new forum on some undecided niche !
As I don't want to do all the work alone I need a 100% trustful partner for the project. It will be fully paid, the domain and hosting. (You will have to pay the domain fees I'll manage with the hosting)

The software that will be used would be MyBB (Its an awesome for a free software)
Check out the sample forum I build up using MyBB
http://www.anihq.co.cc/
It has about 10 mods that make it a wonderful forum Smile
(Although the theme is a bit messed up, therefore I'll design a new theme)

Also I am good at designing so I can do the logo and related graphics stuff. Cool

And like icing on cake, I am fully aware of SEO and have some good knowledge and software that can literally boost our forum to top rankings on Google search results (I have a huge back-linking source that I have personally tried,tested and used) Cool

So I am looking forward for some genuine replies Smile

If you want more info or have a particular niche on your mind ! Shoot me a P.M. and I'll reply to you ASAP Smile

Update
Quote:I have decided a niche, it will be based on Tips and Tricks (Windows Tips, Hosting Tips etc etc)

I also have a good domain name Idea in mind ! (Its a domain name with main keyword in it)

Anyone interested, Shoot me a P.M. Smile
Im interested in starting a site. i can afford the domain and other bits in time depending on what its about.

Got msn? If so PM me?
Sent you P.M. mate Smile

Anyone else interested ? We all can share the profits Smile
OK so I have decided a niche, it will be based on Tips and Tricks (Windows Tips, Hosting Tips etc etc)

I also have a good domain name Idea in mind ! (Its a domain name with main keyword in it)

Anyone interested, Shoot me a P.M.
i have hosting, PM me if you want a account on my server.
I already have a paid hosting, I just need a sponsor who can manage the forum and its domain name Smile
i g0t h0sting sm0oth ang fast. Pm me . Y0u can earn big if y0ur h0st is free. Domains are just cheap
(2011-09-02, 04:17 PM)zephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]i g0t h0sting sm0oth ang fast. Pm me . Y0u can earn big if y0ur h0st is free. Domains are just cheap

STOP USING 0'S IN ALL YOUR DAMN POSTS. YOUR NOT COOL. /RAGE
Just a suggestion, if it is a new site and by 'mods' you mean moderators, then cut some off. You do NOT need 10 of them. I was a moderator on a very large board with hundreds of thousands of members and over 12 million posts. We only had 10-12 Staff. For a new forum, you really need nowhere near that, and it will probably only cause problems IMO.

If by 'mods' you mean plugins.. can you list theme here?
(2011-09-03, 05:32 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-02, 04:17 PM)zephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]i g0t h0sting sm0oth ang fast. Pm me . Y0u can earn big if y0ur h0st is free. Domains are just cheap

STOP USING 0'S IN ALL YOUR DAMN POSTS. YOUR NOT COOL. /RAGE

STRONGLY SECOND'ED
Pages: 1 2