MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fancy Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'd think it would be a great idea to add fancybox to 2.0.
You can click on the menu (Search, Members, Calendar, and Help) and you will get an instant page. Fancybox uses outside links rather than typing it in yourself. Any link given in the <a></a> tags the fancybox example shows you will be transformed into a mini page. Just some extra files, and I can 90% guarentee it will not slow it down.
I can 100% guarantee adding more java script to every page will slow down load times.

The only time I would like to see such a thing used would probably be for attached images.
(2011-08-29, 07:57 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I can 100% guarantee adding more java script to every page will slow down load times.

The only time I would like to see such a thing used would probably be for attached images.

Agreed! Smile
That sounds absolutely awful. Would definitely slow the site down and who wants this? Anyway, just because of what it is it would be a plugin if anything.
Doing this to every page defeats the purpose of individual pages almost entirely. You gain nothing.