MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's going on folks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time no see. I haven't been around since I don't use Mybb as my forum software anymore (Yes I regret converting), but I do administer a couple websites that use Mybb. I just popped in since one of the sites I administer is getting flooded with bot registrations and spam. The root administrator is away or not all that active anymore and no one has ftp access except him so I came her in hopes of a solution.

Any exciting news in the Mybb world? I was thinking about converting back over to Mybb last nigh, really contemplating hard on it but there are no converters to convert from IPB 3.2.1 to Mybb 1.6.x so it's a no go for me right now. That isn't mentioning that I also have the downloads addon so I would need to covert that over as well to use with an equivalent Mybb downloads plugin/mod.
downloads: MyDownloads

exciting: apparently the staff are into their users

other than that, nothing springs to mind as exciting, other than MyBB 2.0 being in the works
Lol. Toungue

Well the problem would be converting everything back and at the moment it seems like that isn't possible.
Not much has happened here to be honest.

We are all waiting on Scoutie's n00dz.
Gaara got banned, fyeah.
Pirata became a developer.
Well, I'm back to using MyBB for my main site, and am considering switching a second. I posted a request for an appropriate theme for the site earlier, so until that gets done, I can't do much. I also might not convert it until I get the 2 mods I need for it developed (recipes and reviews).
(2011-08-30, 04:08 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]Not much has happened here to be honest.

We are all waiting on Scoutie's n00dz.
Gaara got banned, fyeah.
Pirata became a developer.
Who was Gaara? He must have been very important :s

Pirata is a great addition to the team Big Grin
>_> damn iPad spell correct.
Wow, I didn't know Pirata became a dev (or if I did, I'd forgotten). He did great work on my site.