MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP appears broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Just installed MyBB and everything seems to be working fine except for the all important admin CP panel. It looks as though it is not loading the text or images for the main menu items so I am pretty much left poking around in the dark. I can see some of the options but not the headers.
I have tried replacing the admin folder from the original download to no avail.
I have attached a screenshot...

TIA!
Have you uploaded complete image directory?
You're missing the language files.
(2011-08-30, 07:58 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you uploaded complete image directory?

I uploaded everything that came from MyBB. I have also replaced image folders in the main and admin folders from the original download file.
(2011-08-30, 08:41 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You're missing the language files.

After reading your reply, I replaced the language folder in admin/jscripts/codepress/languages and still have no love.
Are there other languages I should be looking at? Or are there languages I need to download from MyBB?
Thanks for your help BTW.
A simple advice, If you just installed mybb. Then reinstall it. with a fresh copy of mybb 1.6.4 . It takes only 5 minutes to upload + installation. Do clear your database as well.
inc/languages/english/

or whatever lang you use
OK. I Tried replacing the languages folder when I was prompted with a "you don't have access to that folder" from my FTP client. I Changed permissions on admin folder to 777 and now it's working.
Cool. But am I leaving a security hole open?
Thanks for the help people.