MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Staff [Take Part In A Soon To Be Huge Forum]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Forum Name: Nintendo Addict
Positions Available:
3 Beta Testers (You get All services free)
2 Moderators (300 APs Daily)
2 FTP Administrator 100 APs Per Mod Installed)
4 Advertisers (Unlimited APs)

Link to forum: Still In Beta But its http://razor.mycpanel.co.uk (of coruse a beta forum will not have A real domain before we open we should have one )

Reply Here With what Job you Want

This Is Your Chance To Help Run A Soon To Be Huge Site
We have lots of Staff Postions opened because I have huge plans with this site Hopefully it will be A Big Nintendo Forum & Active
What does packager and reviewer have to do with a Nintendo Forum? Stop copying the "promotion Forum" concept in all your Forum.
This was a bit of copy and paste i carnt do everything im busy working on a few other sites
Anyway thanks for letting me know Packager/Reviewer Jobs Removed

Still Hiring!
Umm, the fourm isn't even open why do you need staff other than maybe someone to help with testing?
Using a free subdomain and free host (http://mycpanel.co.uk/index.html) when your a HUGE forum (lie). I wish that could be true.
The forum's on default theme, you're not a Big Boards Owner, you have not provided any history of your work.

What makes this a guaranteed "huge forum" success?
I never said I was a big board owner we just moved to Mybb Ment the forum will be big

And i keep saying the free donain is only for testing
(2011-09-01, 08:08 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]I never said I was a big board owner we just moved to Mybb Ment the forum will be big

And i keep saying the free donain is only for testing

Just because you moved to MyBB won't make your forum big. When you do false claims like this, people would just ignore you.

And, why don't you use a proper domain for testing. And what's there to test with a new MyBB board? You have been in BETA state for about a month. I think even MyBB developers will finish beta testing new versions of MyBB within that time.
With all this "beta" testing I have really high expectations for this "Nintendo" project.

I expect some sort of custom built system now that helps all Nintendo users to interact better. Or something to that extent.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1044 - Access denied for user 'razormyc_spud'@'localhost' to database 'razormyc_data'
Query:
    [READ] Unable to select database 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5