MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb theme does not have new post button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I added a new theme to my forum but it does not have a new post or today's button/text

Does anyone know how I can add the text to it and what I should add to make it work.
Add this somewhere in the templates:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a>
KK thank you! Smile

Just one question please. I need to edit the {$welcomeblock} thing but I don't know where in templates it is. Can someone please tell me where I can find that?

Actually if possible I would love it if I can get someone to actually help me out and I will give you admin access to do something.

I want something like this done:
[Image: 17ejb4.png]

I want it to be put here:
[Image: 2qareip.png]

If anyone can help me please let me know.

Thanks!
ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> Your theme -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_member.

That's the template for it.

And in global.css find "panel". That's the CSS for it.
No, the CSS class is "menu" in his case.
(2011-08-31, 10:24 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]No, the CSS class is "menu" in his case.

Hmm. I guess he wants the welcome block placed under menu.
I think so because he said, he wants to edit welcome block and also pointed out the welcomeblock of The Cure in first image.
It sounds to me he wants to add the link alongside the other links in the menu, which are styled by the menu class. Not the panel. Perhaps the op can elaborate a bit more?