MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Visit not updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure if it is a bug or not. I did ban the user. I than lifted the ban for him. He is visiting forums from time to time but his LAST VIST has never got updated. So if I wouldn't check who was on line, I wouldn't never knew.

Any suggestion?

EB

P.S. I run ver 1.1.5
destroyer Wrote:Duplicate, though.
So what are you saying? Was that previously reported?

EB
Duplicate, though.
Well, I was looking for it... but it seems I can't find it. Confused
I reported it though, and someone said to me it already was duplicate.
Found it: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5836
Yes, I think it's the same case for other users... it takes a while for updating it. Toungue
i couldn't replicate this bug, nor find any thread about it. it is working fine on my testing board.

regards
destroyer Wrote:Duplicate, though.

If you're going to say duplicate, save us some time and link us to the thread, so that we can confirm it?

How long was the user banned for, and did the user logout?
DennisTT Wrote:How long was the user banned for?
I banned the user back in April for three days. The ban expired and he logged couple days later. Since then he didn't log for a long time until yesterday. It still says he last logged on in April though.

DennisTT Wrote:did the user logout?
He is not listed as logged visitors.

EB
Well if his last visit was in April, and he just logged in for the first time today, then it would make sense for the last visit field to say that he last visited in April.