MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] - Flying Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a new template for my fourm, AviationWorld.
I have been trying to get the fourm out of issues, so this is urgent.

It needs
- Small tails right on the top
- Planes around the border
Thank you.
Guys, don't trust JeremyA. He was the one who started the flaming wars on Cyber Airlines and he practically invented "multi-accounting". If I were you I wouldn't do anything he says. He's also known for plenty of copyright infringement. INCLUDING copying my custom designed banned that I made for MY forum.

But then again, I can't control you guys.
A340, I have changed.P.S the ban was not for multu accounting...
And for the design, I want- @live
The catorgries that have been read I need to be in ?gradiented light blue, with unread in green and closed fourms in red.
I need 2 lines - One with these options, with pictures. Fourm Home, Upgrade (no pay-pal, just a link to email the admins at [email protected] and [email protected], Member List, (which has members if course)
Contiuned... EZGALLERY, and about.
And the background should be orange with the logo in the center and the tail in the bottom and top.And there should be aircraft flying accros the boarders. CAN THIS BE ON WHERE THE FOURM CATOGRY/FOURMS ARE LISTED!
1 of the bans were for Multi-Accounting. (more like 5).

And EZGallery is not included in the theme, you have to download it yourself. Nor is an upgrade page.
Also, don't you dare think you can beat AviationParadise.

PS: Do you even know how MyBB works? This isn't CreateMyBB.
Yes, but not me or TA!

Back on topic anyway.