MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Active PR2 general forum for sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I no longer have time to take care of my active general forum - The Circle of Life

Forum Stats
It has over 1,000 members, over 4,000 threads and over 25,000 posts.
1479 of the 25,000+ posts were made by a bot named SportsFanatic, but he has been turned off for a while. Everything else is unique to LifesCircle.info

Domain registered at NameCheap till 3/11/2012.
Site hosted by USHost247 for $2.75/month. I can give you the hosting account and you can take over payments. I will give all login information to make transfer easier. You won't even need to transfer it if you don't want to.

AwStats & Analytics Traffic
I will update this regularly so take note of the dates on the screenshots. Also, you can find some revenue shots in there.

It makes little to no revenue but has made a few cents from AdSense(has one ad on the footer of the index page) and AdBrite(when it was running for 2 days). You can also make revenue from V.I.P. memberships and advertising sales.

The domain is a PR2 and has a lot of PR2 and PR1 inner pages(our arcade, the search form, the archive, etc.)
It has nearly 5,000 backlinks.
Global Alexa rank is 516,980. U.S. Alexa rank is 434,304. U.K. Alexa rank is 37,280.
Page 9 for "off topic forum" on Google, although I am not trying to rank for any specific keyword(s).
Ranks page 1 for "lifes circle".

This site has huge potential.
Not sure what I'm looking for as far as price goes. I'm taking offers. No low-ballers. Please don't waste my time or yours.
Payment will be made through PayPal only - No exceptions.
5,000 backlinks from where? Google has 4 of them.
I'll start the bidding.
$75

Not much content, low traffic.
http://lifescircle.info/online.php?action=today
Thanks for the bid, Elite.

By backlinks I don't mean links from search engines. Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page from external websites. You can see where the backlinks are coming from by searching for our site here:
http://backlinkwatch.com/
The highest bid so far is $100 from forumpromotion.net.
Still looking for sell this.
I settled on a BIN of $250 but I'm still taking offers and I may settle for less.
I received a $125 bid. Anyone else?
Still for sale.