MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which Hosting Should i Choose - lithiumhosting, ehostpros or Hawkhost ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting a Mybb forum , and looking for a budget stable webhost.

I have finalised 3 of them :-
ehostpros.in
lithiumhosting.com
hawkhost.com

now tell me which one is better of them as per ur experiance ?????

and also is 20 GB bandwidth ok for a new forum for the first 6 months ????
eHostPros. I use them, have for many years now, not a single issue.
Pretty much any shared host will be all good to be honest, but I recommend eHostPros.
If you want transparent and quality support, go with HawkHost. They have good reputation at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ and one of their staffs, CodyRo is an active user there.
(2011-09-01, 12:31 PM)astrowan Wrote: [ -> ]please check bandwitdth not Disk Space Usage.....maybe Disk Space Usage u can choose about 3G is enaught....
Yes thats what i said , is the 20 GB Bandwidth ok for a new forum ??
(2011-09-01, 07:44 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting a Mybb forum , and looking for a budget stable webhost.

ehostpros.in
lithiumhosting.com
hawkhost.com

20 Gb should be enough for a small forum, if you offer no downloads. If you offer downloads you better use a fileuploader/share site for the downloads..

(2011-09-02, 06:40 AM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-01, 07:44 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting a Mybb forum , and looking for a budget stable webhost.

ehostpros.in
lithiumhosting.com
hawkhost.com

20 Gb should be enough for a small forum, if you offer no downloads. If you offer downloads you better use a fileuploader/share site for the downloads..
No downloads , just a totally legal discussion forum.
20GB its enough for the first year maybe.
Personally I prefer hostgator over all hosts since they give me unlimited of everything and it's fairly cheap. I prepaid the entire years for $70.00 and that was the business plan. I got an excellent plan.
Nope, 20GB is NOT enough for first year.
My Forum: nadlerzforum.com started June 2011, first month started 300MB a day of bandwidth,
But, now that we are 3 months already, it consumes 1GB Plus already in a Day, so 30GB bandwidth a Month is not enough Sad
Yesterday, I Just upgraded my package to 80GB a month.