MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedback on new theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice theme.
Looks very nice! I love dark color scheme going on. You just need to change the collapse icons for the forums and I think it's all set.
(2011-09-30, 11:04 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice! I love dark color scheme going on. You just need to change the collapse icons for the forums and I think it's all set.

I knew I forgot to do something.
(2011-09-30, 11:58 PM)Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-30, 11:04 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice! I love dark color scheme going on. You just need to change the collapse icons for the forums and I think it's all set.

What the hell is this your second account? You forgot to do something? What you forgot to do was log out as this user. Anxiety Blush
(2011-10-01, 08:20 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-30, 11:58 PM)Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]

What the hell is this your second account? You forgot to do something? What you forgot to do was log out as this user. Anxiety Blush

We're two different people. His site, my theme.
Pages: 1 2