MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedback on new theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://marketforums.org

Still some bugs and errors, but what do you all generally think about the new theme? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this too Dodgy.

Looks nice. Big Grin

Just change the collapse icon and tweak bottom menu.

Good luck.
Appreciate the feedback Smile

Hope to get some more. Thanks.
Wow, this forum is huge. I am not a big fan of dark themes but it looks decent. I like your top menu. I would make a custom footer to match your top menu, but honestly, great work!
Thanks alot Berlo. Good idea, I'll be adding a similar footer Smile
Make the copyright a little brighter, it looks very off. Only thing i can find that's wrong
Theme is quite good.

Off-topic, clean you mess and bot signups;

Today's Birthdays

enfomipmems (26), bpzkmooerw (26), edimeJure (26), Kamagrakaufen (26), coapleagica (25), Psymnreme (25), MooxyTymnnord (25), Vcreartevear (25), Neoriupenoupt (24), EldevyJed (24), artyiom (24), SCrackMan (24), Flefearryx (24), amanySymndemo (24), Mtuwjoatzcdzt (24), BroollemS (23), railldreddync (23), BRILMCARA (23), RalliKeILLULK (22), riglesBrealge (22), BITEXPINE (22), insispNeR (22), Sheelully (22), amyjgattim (22), brendabrossu (22), kenbrown1901 (22), PaVeLnurl (22) - 1 Hidden
I'm not a fan of dark themes either myself but I do like what you've done with this. The only thing that stands out to me right now is the use of the black text against the grey, hard to make out the usernames in the Who's Online section and also with the myBB copyright in the footer.

I like your logo also, quite unique and I like the glo-like text affect on some of the user names! Nice touch!
Also, I would get rid of the rounded corners. They are lame.
Will change that color to a nice one Smile. Also need to add theme copyright.

I'm in the process of cleaning up bots, we seem to attract a lot of human bots. But measures have been put in place.

I love the round corners Smile
Pages: 1 2