MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Important/famous websites using MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm going to write an article about mybb and many other boards. I'm comparing all boards but i also want to include a "Who is using this board?" part. The only problem is that only for mybb i can't retreive any infomation about who's using your software. I mean for vB i have ferrari, many universities, depeche mode... phpbb honda, queen, pearljam and many more. For mybb i only have nothing special even if i googoled "MyBB Group. All rights reserved." for days

Can you please share with me some link?

Thank you

p.s. i posted almost the same message on SMF because, same as mybb, i can't find "showcase" page with REALLY important/famous baords.

<Staff Edit>Fixed your title</Edit>
It depends on what you mean by 'famous'. By far, the largest MyBB forum is hackforums dot net.

The Messenger Plus! forums are also powered by MyBB. http://www.msghelp.net/
I assume you mean MyBB and not SMF, right? There are many important forums running MyBB. For starters:

Quote:

And hundreds more: http://www.thebiggestboards.com/mybb-forums.php
Atm i'm dealing with (from Wordpress to Drupal, Joomla, and tens of other cms/boards) Jay Z, Nikon, Nokia, Playstation, Vodafone, Yamaha, Toshiba, Mitshubishi, Depeche Mode, Queen, Ebay, Pepsi, Burger King, Universities, Toms HW, Government websites etc. You understand that my idea of famous/important is based on big brands, associations or very famous persons

The point is let the people know that free CMS/boards are not lower than paid ones and also that they are very customizable from Kellogs to Ferrari.

Thank you for the links. I wiat for more if possible Smile
godlikeproductions.com
lunaticoutpost.com

mine will be famous soon for those banned from both of the above sites articlechase.com/beyondnews

The above are very popular platforms and modified versions of mybb.

In fact I have spent the last month modifying mine to replicate to an extent what they have done. Quite a long slog actually. I would love to be able to share the theme with you all eventually. FREE Smile