MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this message when I ask for a display of people ""waiting for activation"".
-------------
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'custom_profile_fields' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_adminviews (uid,title,type,visibility,fields,conditions,custom_profile_fields,sortby,sortorder,perpage,view_type) VALUES ('7','Waiting','user','1','a:1:{i:0;s:8:\"username\";}','a:15:{s:8:\"username\";s:7:\"Waiting\";s:5:\"email\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"usergroup\";a:1:{i:0;s:1:\"5\";}s:7:\"website\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"icq\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"aim\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"yahoo\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"msn\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"signature\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"usertitle\";s:0:\"\";s:11:\"postnum_dir\";s:12:\"greater_than\";s:7:\"postnum\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"regip\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"lastip\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"postip\";s:0:\"\";}','a:4:{s:5:\"fid16\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"fid18\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"fid17\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"fid19\";s:0:\"\";}','username','asc','20','table')

--
How do I solve this problem?
I stlll have the problem.

I have put fix.php in the root.

Then I start the url of my site.
yoursite.com/fix.php
Check the mybb version try upgrading to the latest and see if it fix the problem.
The column doesn't exist. If it's a plugin, reinstall it. If not, try creating the column manually and then letting MyBB write to it.
Thanks
If works fine now.