MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TinyPic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys

ok i have tinypic mod & profile album mod installed, both work great but i also want the tinypic mod to show up when people want to upload photos to there profile albums

Any ideas?

thanks
Edit User cp template
hi Smile

thanks for reply, im looking in user cp template, but not quite sure what i need to add/change?
open user cp template and add the variable {$tinypic} where you want it
ah oki thanks will give it a shot, Smile
hi Smile

i tried that but nothing shown up, but wont the variable {$tinypic} have to into the profile albums template as thats where i want it to show?
(2011-09-01, 11:17 PM)tizdaz Wrote: [ -> ]ah oki thanks will give it a shot, Smile
hi Smile

i tried that but nothing shown up, but wont the variable {$tinypic} have to into the profile albums template as thats where i want it to show?

heres a pic of the page where i want it to show up
[attachment=23986]

Click New Reply Templates -> newreply and find
Code:
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong><br />{$smilieinserter}

and add it here
I don't know what causing it problem. You can use direct script in user cp template. Paste the below code where you want to show Tinypic uploader.
<script type="text/javascript">
tinypic_layout = 'narrow';
tinypic_type = 'both';
tinypic_links = 'forum';
tinypic_language = 'en';
tinypic_search = 'false';
tinypic_autoload = false;
</script>
<script src="http://plugin.tinypic.com/j/plugin.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<input type="button" value="TinyPic Plugin" onclick="javascript:showTinypicPlugin();"/>
hi

ta for info will give it a shot Smile