MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fast Video Converter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any video converter that will convert video rapidly into iphone format. i.e.
A video of 30 minutes will only take 10 minutes or less to convert.
It depends entirely on your pc, AVS is the one I use Smile
(2011-09-02, 08:10 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]It depends entirely on your pc, AVS is the one I use Smile

I dont think so, I used pIII in the past and it will convert rapidly into 3gp . I dont remember that software. Other took time but that software works.
It depends on the compression, output file type, input file type, pc Speed, number of cores, number of threads, process priority, the size of the input file and many other variables. They should all perform at about the same speed, if they use the same codecs Smile
The best option is to just use ffmpeg from the terminal. Adding a GUI just slows things down IMO
Ok gonna check
(2011-09-02, 02:00 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]The best option is to just use ffmpeg from the terminal. Adding a GUI just slows things down IMO

(2011-09-02, 08:10 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]It depends entirely on your pc, AVS is the one I use Smile

It is also nice Big Grin