MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: free domain host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-09-06, 07:35 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ].info is good to start you of then if your site becomes big upgrade to a .com But .tk are useless nowa days
Changing domains is a pain in the lime; you almost have to keep the old domain around and forwarding for years to keep old references working. Just suck it up and spend some cash to get a decent domain/host package.
.co.cc domain used to start because they provide free domain host. but .com, .co.uk are paid domains.

Thanks,

osCreative - Wordpress Web Design
(2011-09-12, 07:03 AM)osCreative Wrote: [ -> ].co.cc domain used to start because they provide free domain host. but .com, .co.uk are paid domains.

Thanks,

Considering Google doesn't index Co.Cc it's really no longer viable.
(2011-09-12, 04:10 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-12, 07:03 AM)osCreative Wrote: [ -> ].co.cc domain used to start because they provide free domain host. but .com, .co.uk are paid domains.

Thanks,

http://www.redlinepctech.com/news/google...ios-co-cc/
(2011-09-14, 01:08 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-12, 04:10 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,

http://www.redlinepctech.com/news/google...ios-co-cc/

Didn't i just say that?

Ohh i see, You wrote the article, therefore you are spamming it. Gotcha.
(2011-09-02, 04:10 PM)marshmallow23 Wrote: [ -> ]im searching free domain host that doesnt need to pay for used it....100% free..
So am I!
Can you please stop bumping decade old threads about free hosting.
Pages: 1 2