MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release][premium] Envira Design : premium themes list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They are better than your themes accordingly,only your bliss has some design in it !!!!
Each has unique design and quality.
And i agree with Kavin
Ofcourse you're going to agree with Kavin, he's talking about your themes. And please, you're telling me that all of my designs, besides Bliss IV, have no design in them? How else would they be made.
(2011-09-05, 12:29 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]The customers.. no one's going to buy a big-lime turd that's marked "Premium" by the dude who took it.

No one is forced to buy these themes, are they?
If they think its premium, they can buy it. If they don't think its upto their standards, they won't buy it.

Same thing applies to you, Jordan. Your themes are good, and PB is amazing. I don't think you had/have any plans to buy a theme from here. So, i find no reason, why you bash his work.
Not bashing it at all, stating I don't think it's worth the premium rank, which in your argument, appears I am able to do so.
(2011-09-05, 01:06 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Not bashing it at all, stating I don't think it's worth the premium rank, which in your argument, appears I am able to do so.

No you can't. Toungue

Quote:No feedback or discussion other than offers or questions are allowed
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html

Quote:which in your argument, appears I am able to do so.
Seriously, every thread I read is a stupid argument going on by someone who thinks they are always right versus a user. Why are you guys so damn critical? If you don't think the theme is premium worthy or if you dont like it so your opinion automatically wins and it should go free then heres a thought DONT BUY IT!? Someone might like the theme if so, they will buy it. I honestly wonder what is wrong with you people sometimes.
(2011-09-05, 01:54 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, every thread I read is a stupid argument going on by someone who thinks they are always right versus a user. Why are you guys so damn critical? If you don't think the theme is premium worthy or if you dont like it so your opinion automatically wins and it should go free then heres a thought DONT BUY IT!? Someone might like the theme if so, they will buy it. I honestly wonder what is wrong with you people sometimes.
Quoted for truth, argument ain't necessary every time, chill guys. Smile

I agree with Jordan, not premium quality.
(2011-09-05, 04:24 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Jordan, not premium quality.

In few hours after envira put me incharge for sales, i already did a sale for $25 and another deal is going on. There is no set standards for Premium quality. It varies upon individual ideas.

As already mentioned, please reply here only, if you want to buy it or if you have any questions about it.
According to R/S/J guidelines, Feedback about a sales is not allowed.
Pages: 1 2 3