MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: find all the reputation a user has given
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone on my forum is giving out negative reputation without even having 1 post. is it possible to search for all the reputation that user has given out?
Hello,

Yes, this is possible. Firstly you must go to and it should display the certain member's forum information. There's a line which says 'Reputation: <number>'. Click on 'Details' and you should have the ability to delete the user's rating.

That's only if you're searching for the user's reputation received from other members'. I'm not completely certain if there's anyway to display a users' reputation given to another member using mybb. So far I haven't experienced anything allowing you to view this.
(2011-09-02, 08:50 PM)Alternate Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Yes, this is possible. Firstly you must go to and it should display the certain member's forum information. There's a line which says 'Reputation: <number>'. Click on 'Details' and you should have the ability to delete the user's rating.

That's only if you're searching for the user's reputation received from other members'. I'm not completely certain if there's anyway to display a users' reputation given to another member using mybb. So far I haven't experienced anything allowing you to view this.

I was trying to see if I could search for the reputation a user gave to another person. It doesn't look like I can.
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-5165.html

Perhaps that link still works?