MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Critical File Transfer Error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just attempted to insert part of a plugin into my jscripts folder through FileZilla and I receive this notification up at the top where it displays the recent information:

[Image: 27a69.png]

What should I do to prevent this? It's not allowing me to insert the My Advertisements plugin which is now located on the desktop of my PC.
Thanks a lot, regards,
Alternate.
Try using cPanel.

It seems you've used up your disk space allowance though.
This may be why:

[Image: 419ff.png]

Just letting you know, that isn't my limit. That just displays the highest amount of disk space I've used so far. I still don't understand why this error is occurring, I received a similar one a couple of days ago but it went away shortly afterwards. Maybe I should wait it out an hour or so, anymore help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Have you tried uploading via cPanel? Or maybe delete a few unnecessary files?
I haven't tried through the cPanel, I will do that now. I don't know what files to delete and what ones are important to the website, I don't want to make a mistake and delete a section of my website.
(2011-09-02, 09:35 PM)Alternate Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried through the cPanel, I will do that now. I don't know what files to delete and what ones are important to the website, I don't want to make a mistake and delete a section of my website.

If you like, I can take a look and delete some unnecessary files?
It's fine, thank you. It worked, I uploaded the files through my cPanel. FileZilla can act pretty derpy at times. I appreciate everyone who's helped me out.
(2011-09-02, 09:43 PM)Alternate Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine, thank you. It worked, I uploaded the files through my cPanel. FileZilla can act pretty derpy at times. I appreciate everyone who's helped me out.

Good Smile

Could you mark the thread as solved please? Toungue