MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm not getting logged in, Google SEO... Maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Ok, I have a problem... I installed the Google SEO, latest version and latest version of MyBB and I configured Google SEO and it wouldn't let me, tried several times, so I cleaned my cache and restarted Firefox and started to log in again but while it was logging in "You have successfully been logged in. You will now be taken back to where you came from.", and when it got back to my forum, it wasn't logged in. I did this several time also. The only place I could get logged in was my admin section but it was only on my main admin page, the index. I couldn't get in to no other admin's page. So, I'm stuck. In case you want my forum's address its http://forum.t15.org/, it's just a test forum but I don't want to completely start over again. Can somebody please help, Thanks Rhineus.
could you give us a demo account if can't then ....
Hello MH-Pro700,

Sorry, this is the only account right now. This is the only plugin I have installed. I had test mybb forums in the past but I didn't install Google SEO on any of those test forums until now. I was just testing this plugin, cause a lot of people download it. All was going good until I logged out. Thx Rhineus
Then try going into your hostgator ect or into your FTP account and try to delete it in the plugins folder.
most probably its a cookie problem / incorrect CHMOD .. please see Login / Logout problems ..
(2011-09-03, 02:40 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]most probably its a cookie problem / incorrect CHMOD .. please see Login / Logout problems ..

Yep, that was the problem... incorrect cookie domain. Thx ranjani
(2011-09-03, 02:26 AM)MH-Pro700 Wrote: [ -> ]Then try going into your hostgator ect or into your FTP account and try to delete it in the plugins folder.

People, don't do this... You have to deactivate the plugin first. Read the README.txt first.