MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling compuboard.com/org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jason you Scammed me! I talked him down to $40 because it wasn't selling. Here is the proof! [Image: yECda.png][Image: ovw86.png]
Wow, what an idiot. I knew this kid was no good. Well, guess I better add "Jason Liehr ([email protected]) is a scammer" to my 'stay-away from' list. Glad I never hired him for any custom work.
(2011-09-07, 01:57 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]Jason you Scammed me! I talked him down to $40 because it wasn't selling. Here is the proof!
-big pics-

I'm not surprised.
I mean cmon it's $40 why are you so low Jason?
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=38...CAD&To=USD

Just making a point, though it's still no excuse if Jason is ignoring you.

Should have offered a little more to cover that Paypal fee.

Never use the "Personal" stuff upon making a purchase, screws you over with filing a Paypal report.

You got the screenshot, you can still try.
Unlike most of you guys, i won't jump to conclusion without hearing Jason's part of story.

It seems Jason just went offline during conversation, and it happened yesterday. There might be other reasons too.
I don't know how you guys decided him as scammer without even hearing from his side.
(2011-09-07, 04:04 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Unlike most of you guys, i won't jump to conclusion without hearing Jason's part of story.

It seems Jason just went offline during conversation, and it happened yesterday. There might be other reasons too.
I don't know how you guys decided him as scammer without even hearing from his side.

If it's true I'd happily take back everything I said, however it's a little odd he went offline right at that time of deal?
(2011-09-07, 04:35 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-07, 04:04 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Unlike most of you guys, i won't jump to conclusion without hearing Jason's part of story.

If it's true I'd happily take back everything I said, however it's a little odd he went offline right at that time of deal?

Yeah! Not sure about Jason, but it my place internet cuts off too often.
I don't say, Jason didn't intentionally went offline. But what i say is, lest want until the next time he comes online and answers to this post, without making an conclusion.

If he doesn't answer here or ignores your payment, you can open a paypal dispute, can't you?
(2011-09-07, 04:38 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]If he doesn't answer here or ignores your payment, you can open a paypal dispute, can't you?

I have a Dealers forum, and I know from history that any payments sent under "Personal" is really hard to dispute.

Hopefully the screenshot will be enough to get it overturned if it should come to that.
You should have first talked with Jason and wait for him coming online rather then posting straight away.

Also, I always encourage people to buy services or goods by sending payment as a SERVICE over PayPal and not a GIFT as gift payments cannot be disputed, paying 1$ extra by sending as services is much better than loosing the whole money sent as gift.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6