MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling compuboard.com/org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Lol @ people assuming that every one is out to screw them.
(2011-09-07, 07:22 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Lol @ people assuming that every one is out to screw them.

Yeah right so when people don't directly give the buyer their stuff they are a scammer?
Anyway we will do our best to handle the sell of the site.
So whats the scoop did you give the kid the crap he paid for or what?
Also, how could I have scammed him, if I havent even accepted the payment yet?

[Image: pgTVI.png]

You should all be jealous of my arrow skills.
(2011-09-07, 07:28 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]So whats the scoop did you give the kid the crap he paid for or what?

Not yet. MSN told me that message that annoys the brains out of me

Quote:I'm currently away and will reply as soon as I return to eBuddy on my iPod touch

So I cant..
Well I didn't jump to the conclusion that you scammed him. I only said in the what if scenario, and that I found it interesting that you appeared offline to him and online to me.

I didn't rule out explanations, but come on Jason, you have to admit it seems pretty shady from the user end's perspective.

And you're trying to run a professional service as is with your custom themes, it wouldn't look good in your part to cut off communications with the customer at any time.

As said, I have a dealers site, so I'm fairly cautious as I've been through dealing with hundreds (if not thousands) of scams and I will judge on the small facts.
@Jason:
Nice, I see you buy from "heng zhou" also. I'm guessing via eBay just like I do Wink
Good eBay seller. Nice screenie btw, I love the arrows Toungue

I also think people need to lighten up a little. Don't complain that you've "been scammed" until at least 48 hours from the payment being accepted. Its no different than if I pay for an item on eBay Friday Night (for the seller) and they're a business and don't return until Monday Morning (for the seller). Just because its still 2pm my time on Friday, doesn't mean it isn't 11pm for the seller. The same applies here.

Anyways... settle down please.
(2011-09-08, 01:04 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]@Jason:
Nice, I see you buy from "heng zhou" also. I'm guessing via eBay just like I do Wink
Good eBay seller. Nice screenie btw, I love the arrows Toungue

I also think people need to lighten up a little. Don't complain that you've "been scammed" until at least 48 hours from the payment being accepted. Its no different than if I pay for an item on eBay Friday Night (for the seller) and they're a business and don't return until Monday Morning (for the seller). Just because its still 2pm my time on Friday, doesn't mean it isn't 11pm for the seller. The same applies here.

Anyways... settle down please.

Smile
Well if you could I'd like you to be on msn... Yes I just got home I've been gone for 14 hours at highschool so please please contact me.
(2011-09-08, 01:53 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you could I'd like you to be on msn... Yes I just got home I've been gone for 14 hours at highschool so please please contact me.

Hmm...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6