MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling compuboard.com/org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-09-08, 02:12 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-08, 01:53 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you could I'd like you to be on msn... Yes I just got home I've been gone for 14 hours at highschool so please please contact me.

Hmm...

Lol I can't drive so after highschool and x country I had to stay with a friend for a bit so maybe exaggerating a wee bitBig Grin
Jason is officially a scammer [Image: rpylM.png] I also sent him a message and he never replied but after that message claimed the payment. A mod has been notified.
I always advice my customers to send me their payments after when they are fully satisfied with their finished product. I never asked any down payments or upfront payments etc.
(2011-09-07, 03:51 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-07, 03:17 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a problem with it. Jason said he fall asleep. Maybe it late night, and carter might have taken some time before confirming that he paid. Jason would have waited sometime, and thought he might respond next morning to carter.
And Jason replied here stating the reason why he went offline (though its true or not). Carter can deal with further transfer of site in PM, and if Jason still doesn't respond, i would join your bandwagon and call him Scammer.

You're right.
There's unfortunately no time stamps.
What is interesting though is Jason continued to appear online to me, under "Away" status. While Carter no longer saw him on all night.

(2011-09-09, 12:51 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I always advice my customers to send me their payments after when they are fully satisfied with their finished product. I never asked any down payments or upfront payments etc.
Well you think not only a friend, but a trusted mybb user I shoudn't have had this problem.
He probably fell asleep again.

-.-
Hahaha. Jason you just getting picked on a ton in this thread.
carter, please stop throwing accusations around like you are. Have some patience, it isn't like there is an automated system at work here. When Jason has time he WILL get you satisfied I'm sure.
Maybe it will change your mind if you ever signed on MSN to even talk about this. That might work.
(2011-09-09, 02:52 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha. Jason you just getting picked on a ton in this thread.

I really don't care as they are just ruining their own reputation rather then mine. I really reccomend no one makes a sale to these guys as you will be acused of scamming when you act as a normal human being. It's like me sleeping is something totally unbelievable and abnormal. I can't stay up till 1AM every day as I have a job I'd rather not get fired from over a user with no patience.
Dude, they're just saying it's pretty shady to just log off and sleep while in the middle of a deal.
(2011-09-10, 08:58 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, they're just saying it's pretty shady to just log off and sleep while in the middle of a deal.

That's how I read it as well...

A normal person would send an email saying "Hey, I haven't heard from you in the last xxx minutes - and now I must go to bed. We'll continue this conversation in the morning."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6