MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling compuboard.com/org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am selling Compuboard.com which also seconds with .org. Its a free push to any namecheap account. It also comes with a full custom skin here are its stats

Quote:Our members have made a total of 185 posts in 40 threads.
We currently have 50 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Ellen Cripps
The most users online at one time was 10 on 08-02-2011 at 05:27 AM

Bidding starts at $60 and increases in increments of $5.

I forgot one thing, I own the rights to the skin. You do not have permission to release it and you must obey my licenses and any future changes to them.

EDIT I FORGOT: Bidding ends on September 10th.
Love the skin.
(2011-09-03, 02:27 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I forgot one thing, I own the rights to the skin. You do not have permission to release it and you must obey my licenses and any future changes to them.

hahaha

Same as any other custom?

How would you know if it had no traffic? I didn't supply the analytics.

Custom theme $80 + 1 domain + 1 domain = $100 right there
Do you guys realize what your saying? ANY CUSTOM/PAID or FREE theme for that matter will tell you the SAME thing. You cannot re-release it and you must obey their licenses as its by them. What is the problem with that is it that hard to understand?
Honestly, if you sell it with these terms you're just leasing the theme. It's not theirs if they don't have any rights to it.
(2011-09-03, 05:09 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, if you sell it with these terms you're just leasing the theme. It's not theirs if they don't have any rights to it.

nicee
The site is based on "computers" and many site deal with that topic, so the domain itself "compuboard" is worth 100 USD or more, try getting such domain that is taken for less than 100 USD, you will most likely not.

I try getting domain such as "socialforum" or "Forumsocial" and they ask for 11,000 USD, I don't see why compuboard wouldn't get the same exact payment.

The theme is his and is rather a good one, and it was made for that board. So why would you want to use it in another site or sell it?

I say the price is okay.
Why is it that when I click around I get a Hostgator page with:
ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND?
(2011-09-05, 05:34 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that when I click around I get a Hostgator page with:
ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND?

Fixed.
Thread cleaned up.

I'd like to remind all those responding to this thread to follow the rules. http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html

Quote:Responding to offers or requests:

This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisment will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
- Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
- Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer

Whatever your personal opinions are about the price or content or any other issue you can either move on if you don't like it or take it up with OP privately if you're really interested.
Why are posts like these allowed?

(2011-09-03, 08:13 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin.

(2011-09-03, 10:45 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]The site is based on "computers" and many site deal with that topic, so the domain itself "compuboard" is worth 100 USD or more, try getting such domain that is taken for less than 100 USD, you will most likely not.

I try getting domain such as "socialforum" or "Forumsocial" and they ask for 11,000 USD, I don't see why compuboard wouldn't get the same exact payment.

The theme is his and is rather a good one, and it was made for that board. So why would you want to use it in another site or sell it?

I say the price is okay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6