MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do several different things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was just wondering whether it is possible to show all the threads in a forum on the homepage like it is on http://lunaticoutpost.com/
I also wanted to know if it is possible for a user to change their title to something from a list, for example in the admin panel I have set the possible titles as "Designer", "Programmer" and "Developer" and wanted to know if a user can set there title as one of them and nothing else. One last thing, is there a plugin to show the nationality of a user next to their name?
You can create the three groups, but not allow them to change usertitles. From there, the user can set the display group to whichever, and the usertitle will change.
Where in my admin cp can I allow users to change their display groups? Currently it says they cannot leave their primary group.
[Image: zlFgt.png]
Bumpity bump.
bumpity bump bump
(2011-09-03, 09:34 PM)dillster11 Wrote: [ -> ]Where in my admin cp can I allow users to change their display groups? Currently it says they cannot leave their primary group.
[Image: zlFgt.png]
Bumpity bump.
bumpity bump bump

Put Member as there primary group and put Dev. as there display group.

And, you do know that's not ran on MyBB right? But, yes you can do that, just make one category.
Done. Thanks!
that was helpful