MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki Update Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So when's this shizzle going down?
(2011-12-07, 08:34 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]So when's this shizzle going down?

I do believe it's more of an ongoing project, rather than one with a specific deadline?
(2011-12-07, 02:45 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-07, 08:34 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]So when's this shizzle going down?

I do believe it's more of an ongoing project, rather than one with a specific deadline?

Ok everyone, I want the entire wiki current on January 1, 2012.

Toungue

Yeah, just edit when you see an error, and then hit "Random Page" until you find another error, and so on and so forth Smile
Anyone else think we should rebrand the wiki? Like so it gets more usuage. (ie knowledgebase or something)

Random thought i had last night.
(2011-12-07, 04:17 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else think we should rebrand the wiki? Like so it gets more usuage. (ie knowledgebase or something)

Erm, do you really think it will help? The lazy people who refuse to search will still be the lazy people who refuse to search.
(2011-12-07, 04:20 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-07, 04:17 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else think we should rebrand the wiki? Like so it gets more usuage. (ie knowledgebase or something)

Erm, do you really think it will help? The lazy people who refuse to search will still be the lazy people who refuse to search.

Well maybe it's just the wording of it. Maybe the way people think of it, the wiki is for all the super hard techy stuff. Not general info.
Call it the "help desk" Smile
Knowledge base will be better, I would have more interest in a Knowledge base, as the name tells you "Here is a lot of stuff you might, or might not know". I am for a rename to Knowledge base Toungue
I really think it could make a difference.
Pages: 1 2