MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: post count decreasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum is techstalk.com

There seems to be a problem with the accounts when posting in forums that don't count for post count. Instead of the posts not counting in post count it is doing the opposite. The post count number is decreasing. One of the members had -2 before.

I don't know what the problem is. This problem does not happen with me and I have another test account that is not admin and it does not happen with it either.

But for a few people when they post in forums that don't increase post count, it does the opposite and decreases the post count.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!
I've seen this happen before. Something I think as a bug in recount. However are you able to replicate the problem? If so you should report this as a bug. If you can't then it's an anomaly that you should just ignore.

I'd try another post count recount.
Yup I can do this and even take a video of it if it would help.
If you can repeat then you can make a bug report.
Sure I will make something for it right now.

My video program does not work so I took some screenshots of it. Where do I send it?

edit: never mind found it.
in the acp go to forums and posts and go into one of you catagorys thenedit forum settings next scroll down to the bottom of the page click on set custom permitions next to registered and see if the count towards user posts is checked
"count towards user posts" is not in the permissions...