MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some weird Stuff. Possible Gypsy Magic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, any part of my board that has 2 or more pages of threads has a weird effect on my threads. It will show that the thread has more than 1 page when in actuality it does not. When you click the 2nd page of the "thread" it puts you in the second page of that part of the board/forum.

Example: A part of my community has a forum called website discussions that has 2 pages worth of threads. When you view a thread in that forum it shows it has 2 pages, when you click to go to the second page of the "thread" it sends you to the 2nd page of website discussions.

I have tried disabling all plugins, replacing the showthread and forumdisplay files. Ive even recounted the threads and rebuilt the cache on everything and its still there! Changing the theme still leaves the problem there.

Link?
(2011-09-04, 12:18 AM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Link?

http://www.p2host.net/showthread.php?tid=212

As you can see it says there is two pages on the thread, but it redirects to the 2nd page of the forum.