MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some javascript problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
For more then 1 month, when I`ve maked an upgrade from version 1.6.2 to 1.6.3, I have some javascript issues with my MyBB board. The first one is related to inline thread moderation, I cannot move a topic. I get this error : Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again. The second one appear when i try to activate a user from Admin CP. (I get this error : Sorry, but you did not select any users. Please select some users and try again.)
When I`ve tried to install a fresh copy of MyBB 1.6.4, these problems have not disappeared. I think that it is a problem with my webhost. Can anyone help me?
Thanks.
PS : Here you can find my board.
A solution?
HELOOOO ?

MYBB ?!
The support team is very slow here :|
What's happened ? :|
This isn't even your thread, why are you posting here??

@mihu you're getting errors from using this.filters.alpha.opacity which won't work in all browsers, only IE.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.