MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Ranking System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, I own a forum about FIFA (the videogame series) and I wanted to have a ranking system based on matches played between my members, something like ELO. I've been searching for days and all I could find was a plugin made by Labrocca for 1.4, who is not supporting it anymore. Without any alternative, I installed NewPoints, gave 100 points to everyone and people can bet a number of points in matches between them. However, this is not the best way.

Does anyone know of a plugin or a better alternative?
Nothing? Sad
Sounds like a complicated plugin. I'd look find a good MyBB/PHP expert and request it from them. mind you, it'll probably be paid.
My plugin is a good base and should be mostly usable for 1.6x.
(2011-09-22, 03:29 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]My plugin is a good base and should be mostly usable for 1.6x.

I've installed your plugin and I must say: it's pretty amazing. It has everything I need! Thank you, Labrocca Smile.
Well...thanks. I think it's a great base to start from and should be easily manipulated for some extra bells and whistles. I released it into the wild hoping more would be done with it.