MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone have experience with Audentio themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme name "minicolor"

Questions:

- Why is the logo so small? I want to be able to upload a bigger one and not have it cut.

- Can I make the standard color red?

- Some plugins stopped working, how do I activate them again? (Prostats)
you have to deactivate & re-activate plug-ins when you install a new theme / switch to a new theme

if your site URL is pankakes.com then my anti-malware system is blocking your site ..
Reactivation doesn't make prostats work again. Do u know anything about making the logo size a bit wider?

my site isnt pankakes.com btw.
Prostats was supposed to be updated by its coder .. AND your forum URL please ...

Quote:Do u know anything about...
OFF TOPIC : you need to know about asking better queries Smile
That's true.

What I meant was. Audentio has a standard dimension for logo's/banners. When I uploaded my original, wide banner, I only see 1/3 of it because the theme allows only that much... How do I change this?
^ well, the logo might have been aligned thru CSS AND there you might find height & width attributes
if you give your forum URL then we will be able to provide better suggestions !!
Ask Audentio about that theme since they made it. Smile
the logo css might be similar to below ; height & width attributes can be changed as per requirement

.logo a {
background: url(../../../images/mini/logo.png) no-repeat; text-indent: -1000px; width: 205px; height: 132px; overflow: hidden; display: block;
}
Does any of you know how to force users to only use 1 color on the minicolor theme?

[Image: PegOE.png]

I just want to use red as standard color.
Hey there,

Did you create a ticket with Audentio.com? I do not see one in the system. If you create a ticket, we will respond back as quickly as we can Smile.

Thanks!
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com
Pages: 1 2