MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Webmaster Forum (unique design and services) - ZiesWeb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Zies%20Web%20Circles.png]
[Image: logo2.png]

www.Ziesweb.com is a webmaster forum hoping to bring you free services, tutorials, and quality information to get your site successful. All the content is unique and we are looking for some active posters.

What Do We Offer?
Much like any forum, we obviously offer discussions. In specific, webmaster-related discussions. Forum development, web security, and everything you need to know about running a website.

Free Webmaster Services
Okay, so you're probably thinking that isn't very unique. We'll also a bunch of services including theme installation, plugin installation, and full forum installation for FREE. All you need is to be a member of ZiesWeb.

Free Directory Listing
You can also get your site listed in our directory to get a backlink and targeted, free traffic to your websites.

Download Section
We also have a variety of downloads in our Download Section. We are looking for people to upload so check us out.

See You There
Thanks for reading, hopefully I've convinced you to join. Thank you.
You're only allowed two links.

EDIT: I don't think you're allowed to use Audentio's images EVEN with the copyright.
color is getting onto my eyes
(2011-09-05, 06:09 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]You're only allowed two links.

EDIT: I don't think you're allowed to use Audentio's images EVEN with the copyright.

What are you talking about? I bought them.

I don't like the theme design, I'm sorry.
It's alright, not everybody will like it.
I've updated the theme quite a bit! Check it out Smile
Is there a reason you have two threads?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-102940.html
Hmm to be honest I don't know. I must have done that by accident. I reported the other thread.

Thanks.