MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Brand new football forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, can I just say I didn't join with the sole intention of using the showcase feature, I will post more tomorrow, it's just late (01:39am in UK Confused) and I just want to get this out there...

So tonight, after much deliberation I decided to re-use my 2 domain names and I decided I'd create a football forum, as Football is my passion, I play it, Support it, Love it.

My attitude with the site is pretty relaxed approach in terms of rules and so forth, however in order to keep it as football related as possible I've made a few rules. I know that this site will never achieve the users that certain sites do, but I'd rather have 200-500 regular members than say 17,000 members and only 200 posting whenever they can be bothered.

The sites URL is here, and also here (I used my other domain just to point to the site)

Please tell me what you think, good and bad. Big Grin
You have alot of competition, the forum theme is clean as well as having not many forums, so good luck
Domain reminds me of terrorist talk. Apart from that, good luck.