MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paying] Insert Picture plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys Smile

what im after is a plugin (similar to that of the "tinypic" plugin) but instead it uploads to my host so its stored on my forum & not elsewhere.

but heres the tricky bit & dont know if its possible.. i want it to also convert & resize the upload images to .jpg as most members will prob upload them in .bmp so the file size will be huge.

So basically what im after is a plugin that will...

-Allow user to upload multiple images in a post to my forum
-Resize to a default size of 800x600
-Convert to .jpg

At present ive got a link on my forum to a stand alone program for users to download that will resize there chosen images, which they then have to attatch in there post, but i want it so its all intergrated to my forum Smile

Anyone help please? as i said im willing to pay for this to be done, be greatly appreciated Smile

Thanks
Quote:most members will prob upload them in .bmp
any specific reason for it !? most common format is jpeg !!
hi Smile

probably because the cam they using is set on .bmp for default file type when taking pics.

It's a carp fishing forum most of the users will have very little experiance (if any!) of using online forums so i want to make it simple as poss for them & so far most the pics they have tried to upload have been done in .bmp & they gave up on it because ive limited the file size. So just want something that when they create a post, they just click on a button that says something like "Add Photo" then a little upload window pops open so thay can upload there photo (but behind the scene it will convert it to .jpg if needed & resize it) Smile
I can see what I can do...
where you want to show images uploaded? in user cp or some sort of album in user profiles?
I would like the upload button on the new reply / new thread etc & also i have a user album mod which is basically an album in the user CP which shows up on users profiles so would like it there to Smile