MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smilies and editor tools do not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any person would know that there are images smilies on the left side post it? Big Grin

My new website, http://forum.savanaindonesia.web.id smilies and tools like: create Font Bold, Italic made ​​paper, etc., itself also not run.

anyone know, how do I fix this?

and, try creating a post with smilies. does it work?

if anyone know the solution, please shared Big Grin

sorry if my words are wrong. I'm from Indonesia I'm poor english. Blush

anyone know the solution. please help me Confused please see the picture below to clarify the problem Sleepy

[attachment=24018]
mysite

[attachment=24019]
mybb.com
this is a known issue of jQuery conflict ; however jQuery is not loaded directly on the above forum.
footer template has a couple of java scripts code - adding noconflict code in footer fixes the issue ..
thanks in advance Ranjani Blush

then, can you write a little, the details of the codes what causes it to happen?

I hope, in my community I can also help if a problem occurs that just as I'm experiencing this Blush

apologize if there is a wrong language. I'm from Indonesia. MyBB lovers from Indonesia

regards,
terzier
God bless you
well, required code is available at many threads on this community forum (eg.) Smile

need following noconflict code (immeadiately) after the jQuery code
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

function normally in place for you but not for me, at my computer. this is how the display in all browsers that I use

[attachment=24022]

Quick Reply
[attachment=24023]