MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error message in table creation upon install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the error message I received while installing mybb..

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1044 - Access denied for user 'name'@'localhost' to database 'mysql'
Query:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS mybb_adminlog

check if you have entered correct details for the database, user & password in ./inc/config.php file
I am using yahoo and I cannot find my database info. I dont believe I ever created one, yahoo says that one was automatically created. However I have no idea how to access it as I do not have the login info needed myself and yahoo did not provide it to me....
Well then contact Yahoo and and get access to it. We can't help you with that...
If you're at that stage then you must have just entered database details...
I think I have obtained the info though Im not certain it is correct. I am re-installing mybb but when I go to the install files to start the install I get this error message:

Warning [2] require_once(/Forum/install/resources/output.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 88 - File: install/index.php PHP 5.2.12 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/install/index.php 88 errorHandler->error
/install/index.php 88 require_once

You're missing a file. Re-upload all of them to make sure you didn't miss any other file.
thank you I have moved past this step finally!