MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin:jscripts:codepress:engines:khtml files wont upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are 5 files to be uploaded in this section, 3 of which worked fine and 2 of which will not upload to my webhost.

The location is
admin:jscripts:codepress:engines:khtml

and

admin:jscripts:codepress:engines:older

is there a fix to these files so that they will upload? It is giving me problems while installing.
Get a better webhost. If you can't even upload files, you're going to find many problems later on.
(2011-09-05, 11:21 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Get a better webhost. If you can't even upload files, you're going to find many problems later on.

Those two files are blank when opened on my computer before uploading them to my web host. I edited them and put a few spaces inside the content so it was not a blank file and that allowed me to upload them. However, I don't know what content actually belongs in those two files as they were blank when I downloaded them from MyBB.

I re-downloaded all the files from MyBB just in case I had inadvertently changed them on my own, but they were still blank after downloading them again.

Like I said, by putting spaces in the file on my comp I was able to upload the files but I think this may be giving me problems with my installation.
^ khtml.js & older.js are just blank files .. they are not cause for any problems you might be facing ..
There are numerous blank files in MyBB which are there to prevent the files in a directory being listed. If your host is imposing restrictions so empty files cannot be uploaded then they sound like a rubbish host. I would heed malcolm's advice and host elsewhere.