MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lost 45k posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just merged 95k posts into my forum, after a recount, 44k of those posts were removed whereas the users and threads were great, all after a user post count recount.

I checked the cache version of yesterday, only around 2k of the 11k merged threads are shown on the forum, yet it still says 35k threads are on the forum, but only half the posts. Help?
Recount and Rebuild > Rebuild Forum Counters
That's problem 2 fixed.
(2011-09-06, 08:58 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Recount and Rebuild > Rebuild Forum Counters
That's problem 2 fixed.

Done it three times, didn't work.
Execute this SQL query:

UPDATE `mybb_threads` t SET firstpost=(SELECT MIN(pid) FROM `mybb_posts` p WHERE t.tid=p.tid)

Be sure to run a recount & rebuild afterwards.
(2011-09-06, 09:44 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Execute this SQL query:

UPDATE `mybb_threads` t SET firstpost=(SELECT MIN(pid) FROM `mybb_posts` p WHERE t.tid=p.tid)

Be sure to run a recount & rebuild afterwards.

Which column?
What do you mean column? Just execute the SQL query and run all the tools under Recount & Rebuild, specifically "Recount Statistics". Rebuilding the stats cache under the Cache Manager is a good idea too.
(2011-09-06, 10:34 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean column? Just execute the SQL query and run all the tools under Recount & Rebuild, specifically "Recount Statistics". Rebuilding the stats cache under the Cache Manager is a good idea too.

I tried to, it asked for a column.
It asked you for a column when you did that? Could you printscreen it and post it here?
(2011-09-06, 10:40 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]It asked you for a column when you did that? Could you printscreen it and post it here?

Give me a second, just got firewalled from the server.
From the image you sent me it looks like you're not running the query correctly. Where / how did you do it?
Pages: 1 2 3