MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FUN CHAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Advanced Chat Rooms featuring Chat Rooms, Arcade, Forum and more

http://fun-chat.biz
Something is wrong with one of your forum templates.
1) Logo isn't professional. Do some modern one with a transparent background.
2) The guest announcement (where you ask guests to login or signup) isn't blending well with your Forum color scheme.
3) Everything in your Forum bit are aligned to center. Use the default left alignment. Else it won't look good.
4) Your footer copyright is image, make it text as its not looking good.

And most of them all, your Footer copyright don't have a link to MyBB.com, add it else your showcase topic will be closed.
I actually lol'd do you have any experience at all? I would start over and only edit if you know what your editing.
(2011-09-06, 09:53 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]And most of them all, your Footer copyright don't have a link to MyBB.com, add it else your showcase topic will be closed.
Yes it does.
(2011-09-06, 10:39 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-06, 09:53 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]And most of them all, your Footer copyright don't have a link to MyBB.com, add it else your showcase topic will be closed.
Yes it does.

I think he just added it.
Doesn't sound like it. He's just using veeeeery old code which doesn't show the URL when hovering it, thus why kavin thought there was no link.
(2011-09-06, 10:41 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't sound like it. He's just using veeeeery old code which doesn't show the URL when hovering it, thus why kavin thought there was no link.

I was confused as the copyright was a full image, which doesn't have a link on the whole. It only have link when hovered on MyBB name.

[Image: copyright.jpg]
(2011-09-06, 11:06 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-06, 10:41 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't sound like it. He's just using veeeeery old code which doesn't show the URL when hovering it, thus why kavin thought there was no link.

I was confused as the copyright was a full image, which doesn't have a link on the whole. It only have link when hovered on MyBB name.

[Image: copyright.jpg]

It's only meant to link on "MyBB".
Wow, 77 Members already. Wink

@defender: you should do something about the bots in your forum.