MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The World-Famous BunnyBoard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks!

[Image: sig.jpg]
Our members have made a total of 12,870 posts in 1,672 threads.
We currently have 56 members registered.

Lol XD
(2011-09-06, 03:55 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Our members have made a total of 12,870 posts in 1,672 threads.
We currently have 56 members registered.

Lol XD

By way of explanation.....

The original forum ran on Proboards from 2008 until the beginning of this year. When members transferred to our MyBB setup, they brought their post counts with them.

Bugsley

All of the text is wayy to big. I feel like I'm zoomed in at 200%.
Is this a general topic forum? I have a hard time figuring out the niche you're targeting
The theme text is rather big.
Pros:
- The theme matches your boards name.
- It's an active board.

Cons:
- Hard to navigate on small resolutions.
- Hard to figure out who your board is attractive to.

Rating: 7.5/10
Good content, but you need few improvements.

1) As others said, text is large. Try to reduce it.
2) Remove the animation in on icon. because when you have many forums and most of them having that animation stuff, it would be hard to see.
3) The sidebar looks clustered. Try using some space between items.
Thanks for taking the time to comment folks! I appreciate it Wink

Although our members ages range from 16 to 70+ there are a number of older folks who's peepers aren't what they used to be. Because of this, we go for the slightly larger text - and anyone who finds it too large can just hold down "Ctrl" and press "-"

Nobody does though!!

Cheers

Bugsley

Optionally you could modify the theme and have a - and + zoom button using javascript or somthing. Most of any audience wll be able to see or wear glasses.