MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Frostbite skin work needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The skin is great, almost modded it completly.

Just a few things:

1) On some pages, the footer is jammed right against the content. Adding <br /> before $footer in the right template should fix the problem. Eg: User CP main page (there are many more)

2) The footer buttons are missing. They would be nice to have. The only button you couldn't do would be the "your site button". You could default to myBB if you like, give it a nice even look Smile I really want these buttons please.

3) The background behind the copyright is very pale blue compared to the white background above it.
It's not an official theme. You will have to contact The_Altered1 about this, and its not a real necessity as the theme works already.
sorry, this theme was directed at The_Altered1 to begin with.
Sorry, this skin is completed. I have made you additional buttons as well as supplied the means to return the custom template for the post view back to the default. Everything else is personal taste and up to you to modify to your taste.

At this point with all of the requests you have made to every skin that I make...it feels more like you are asking for each one of them to be tailored to your tastes. This is not going to happen. I have not the time nor the patience to partake in that endeavor. Remember that a free *skin/style/theme* is meant to be a starting point for ones site. I do not create a skin to adhere to a particular persons site/style/interest; that would be a custom request. If you like it, use it. If not then don't expect me to make an exception ( or repeatedly ask ). I can take the time to do favors, but then that would slow down/or stop current skins in development.

If you need help with templating html/css then feel free to ask in the appropriate forum. I hate to be blunt, but I'm putting my foot down. I enjoy making skins that all types of people can enjoy and use for *free*. I will not show favoritism to anyone in this regard. If I wanted money, then this would be another job ( and I am not interested in another ). I do this for the fun of it.........Enjoy the spoils of my time and effort.

Enjoy.
WHOA, take a chill pill The_Altered1. First off, this thread is a week old and I had forgotten about it. It was a one time mention of this particular skin, I wasn't going to post again about this or the other skin you made Toungue I am able to fix things myself. I just lack image creating skills Toungue

Next, the things I reported. The first one is a bug on some pages. I was just trying to be helpful. And the others are suggestions which I thought might make the theme even nicer than it already is. And some users might appreciate it.

However, I understand you dont have time to do indivdual requests, and that is why, if you re-read my first post, you will find that I did not once mention anything like "Please help me..." or "How can I..." in it. I had already fixed 1 and 3 on my own, and I was merely pointing them out incase you wanted to edit the skin so you wouldn't get more post like this Toungue

Edit: The third point has been edited ("background behind the logo" should have been "background behind the copyright")

And lastly, thanks again for the custom buttons and the original post-bit templates. I couldn't have opened the site without them Smile

Edit 2: Why would someone who has
Quote:not the time nor the patience
bother writing a post that long Toungue j/k
The first thing is not a bug, its more of layout suggestion. A bug is something that isnt working how it should - there isn't a law against how much space there needs to be under a footer.