MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing UnAnswered post plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
I am in requirement of a plugin,which does the following job.

(1) Adding a link 'unanwered queries' on landing page of the forum.
(2)For each post he does ,the user has option for clicking a button present on the post like Q,on clicking this button,the post gets a privilege that is if his post is not answered for 5 hrs or so it will also appear in that 'unanswered queries' category.
(3)When any of the user clicks on this 'unanswered queries' link he will get these posts which have come under this category by the rule listed in (2) and then he can answer and after this query is answered it will not appear in this category.

Kindly take this assignment.

(2011-09-06, 05:37 PM)abhinavOne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,
I am in requirement of a plugin,which does the following job.

(1) Adding a link 'unanwered queries' on landing page of the forum.
(2)For each post he does ,the user has option for clicking a button present on the post like Q,on clicking this button,the post gets a privilege that is if his post is not answered for 5 hrs or so it will also appear in that 'unanswered queries' category.
(3)When any of the user clicks on this 'unanswered queries' link he will get these posts which have come under this category by the rule listed in (2) and then he can answer and after this query is answered it will not appear in this category.

Kindly take this assignment.

You can PM me for the same