MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for an partner/investor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-09-07, 02:42 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-07, 03:13 AM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be the dumbest thread I've ever read. Not only is it absurd to ask money for an idea (which probably sucks since you can't even think of ways to generate the start-up capital yourself), but the fact that you're also asking for 90% of the profits until the investor recoups his money makes it all the more hilarious.

Did you read the thread bro?

The idea is great, but there is NO possible way that I can fund it while being a minor and not having a steady job. I work. But the amount of days I work goes from 1 day a week to 7 days a week so it's not steady. This investment, requires high $xx or low $xxx up front to even think about running it. And I've gone over all the possible ways to start it out with a lower investment but I haven't found any.

And why the hell would I take 90% and give 10%? I'm sorry, yes, I could have made that more clear that I'd give 90% to the investor until he gets his investment back, but I thought common sense would go into play there.

And like I've said twice now. I know, a lot of people want to see solid stats before jumping into anything, but I dunno if there is any one on MyBB that'd like to take a risk, so I thought I'd check.

Don't be stupid. Just because you're clearly incompetent right now, doesn't mean there is NO possible way. You don't need a 'steady job' in order to make money, especially when you're talking about high $xx to low $xxx.

(2011-09-07, 02:51 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be stupid. Just because you're clearly incompetent right now, doesn't mean there is NO possible way. You don't need a 'steady job' in order to make money, especially when you're talking about high $xx to low $xxx.

Why do you insist on arguing about this with me? I said in the first post, if the partner can find a way to do it with a lesser amount of money that'd be great but I can't find a way.

This site needs about minimum $100 per month to keep running. For the first two months the $100 would hold us over after that it'd be run off of Adsense.

My job currently pays me about $50 - $75 a month. If I were to use my entire pay to fund the site it still wouldn't be enough.

I really don't understand what your problem is, if you don't want to invest then why are you dissing my thread? It's not like I'm some n00b saying hy gyz! I ned $100 2 strt a site that I hvnt planed and hv no ideaz about lol thnkz guys! I have an actual plan for this site, I've sorted out the money matters as best as I can, the only thing holding me back is my job which I will get in 7 months to a year. I'm not asking for a hand out, I'm asking for an investment, if some one invests now that's great if they don't then my site will wait.

So again I ask. Why are you here? Calling me incompetent when you're the one that can't even use enough common sense to figure out that 90% goes to the investor and not me. If you can point out an ACTUAL flaw in my plan, or tell me how to make it better, please do so. If not, and you're just here to troll my thread without even asking the proper questions, then just get out.
How can we tell if there's a flaw in the plan if you don't tell us what the plan is. I'm interested, but I want to know what type of website you'll be putting up first. I don't want to invest in something that I don't even know what it is.

PM me the idea and I'll see if I can invest in this or not.
That's far from a high investment. Anyway PM me the idea if you wish.
Yeah, doesn't seem like a very big investment, hit me up with the idea if you need someone to fund the first couple of months.
instead of talking about profit percentages WITHOUT even having a "demo", i can "invest" you with the webhosting and stuff, but at first, show me what you've got, as everybody said, "an idea is nothing"
PM me regarding what the idea is about, I mean the main subject of website and I may think about it.
(2011-09-08, 11:53 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]instead of talking about profit percentages WITHOUT even having a "demo", i can "invest" you with the webhosting and stuff, but at first, show me what you've got, as everybody said, "an idea is nothing"
But an idea is all I have. If you want to invest you're investing in an idea.

Found an investor. This thread can be close now.

Thanks guys.
Already got an investor, sorry bro.
Pages: 1 2