MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Purchasing support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My company is going to setup a forum in the intranet and myBB is one of the forums we are considering.

Am wondering if there's any company that we can purchase support from. We are located in Singapore and hope to find a local company.

Thanks.
As long as you keep the required MyBB copyright, you can receive support here.
I think he is thinking priority support, a number to call, and person to speak to directly.

MyBB offers 0 support. And is packaged as is. The support forum here is mainly to help people when they can. You are not guarrented support, no one is. You are either best hiring a freelancers (or even a team member if they have time) Or going with a paid software, since MyBB just can't be here for you twenty four seven. MyBB's support is second to none, but you never want to mess with something if you have customers. Consider Woltlab Burning Board, or IPB.
Thanks Alex and Aristotle for your posts.

Aristotle is right my company is looking for priority support.
(2011-09-07, 07:39 AM)koh1605 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Alex and Aristotle for your posts.

Aristotle is right my company is looking for priority support.

I'd contact the team, you may be able to work it out privately, but i really doubt it, since they can't really guarantee their time.
Or you can always contact any of the MyBB gurus on here....
(2011-09-07, 03:08 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can always contact any of the MyBB gurus on here....

It comes to the same thing, they have jobs and lives, if a company needs priority support, they need someone at 3 am, not when they are able too. Unless they have a savvy employee (Which doesn't take much) they really should look for a paid support solution.