MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: poll goes wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

when i select a poll and click vote, it appears like a blank page
Revert the showthread_poll template to default.
Quote:<form action="polls.php" method="get">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="vote" />
<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{$poll['pid']}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="4" class="thead" align="center"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
</table>
<table width="100%" align="center">
<tr>
<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->vote}" /></td>
<td valign="top" align="right"><span class="smalltext">[<a href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>{$edit_poll}]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$publicnote}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
I didn't ask you to give me the code. I told you to revert it to default, by clicking the Options button and selecting Revert to Original.
Well i am sorry but that makes no seance.
Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Show Thread Templates > showthread_poll > Options > Revert to Original.
So i am meant to remove the code that is already there and put change it with another code from and theme?????????
No. Just click the Options button next to the showthread_poll template and select the Revert to Original option.
i feel for you, faviouz
@Kbassil thank you for your support but at the end of the day i am still learning about mybb i thought this site was for support and not to put members down when they ask silly questions.

@Faviouz thank you for you support and helping with this i have found it and it now works the way it should.