MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adding icons to breadcrumb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys Smile

how do i add folder icons to the front of each breadcrumb please?

thanks
Would you care to elaborate please?
in the image below the bit which is outlined, i would like to put folder icons in the front of the linked instead of the black arrow thats currently there, hope this makes it bit clearer Smile

[attachment=24027]
what would be cool is if i could have different image for infront of index then folder icons for the others?
or if that aint possible, how do i do a breadcrumb nav like on these forums wheres its 1 line? because i dont like the way it uses 2 rows of space up on mine Sad
You go into admin cp, then Templates, choose your theme templates, then expand "Navigation templates".
There you see 4 templates. In the first one "nav" you could add your home icon which is supposed to be at the beginning.
In "nav_sep" you can replace "&rsaquo;" with your folder icon and in "nav_sep_active" you can remove the "<br />" which is the line break, and also replace the image with your desired image for the active breadcrumb.

Greetings
Atnun
thanks will give that a go Smile
In the first one "nav" you could add your home icon which is supposed to be at the beginning.

what code do i use for the above please?
ok managed to figure it out (using arrows instead), but they a little bit out of align (need to be a little lower) how do i bring them down a little?
heres link to show you what i mean Smile

http://www.carpinmad.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
solved, ta guys Smile