MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin for login and last thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am again looking for any plugin that instantly login box, and password, so no need to click the login button to go to a different page to login.
and does anyone have a plugin to display the last thread? I just put the plugin last thread but not so good .. is there any other plugins?
Please help .. My Website http://www.kopigaul.com
most of themes consist of quick login form at header_welcomeblock_guest block !!
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>
<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>

which plugin you are using for showing last thread and what is wrong with it ..
@Ranjani:
i use this : 2903-1310552103-last posts plugin